Sarreguemines-based Opteamum (57) specializes in robotics, safety systems and augmented intelligence. It employs 35 engineers and technicians and achieves a turnover of 3.5 M €. Digisphere is a web platform developed by Opteamum that targets security stakeholders to increase their decision-making capacity, with a risk analysis questionnaire system and real-time 3Ds.
In strong growth, Opteamum is currently recruiting a backend developer, to enrich the Digisphere team.
Job Description / Work Environment:
You join the young Opteamum team and participate in the development of our web application. From technical design to development, you will demonstrate rigor to meet the requirements of our customers. The development team evolves in a pleasant, international, casual and demanding environment.
- Backend development: NodeJS
- POC / Technical Design
- Estimated development time
- Participate in the definition and uphold the global architecture of our projects
- Participation in the implementation of development and deployment process
- Tools: Webpack, Docker, SASS, Git
Required profile :
- Bac +3 à Bac +5
- You know how to make yourself understood in English
- You have a good command of NodeJs and you maintain a constant watch on JS technos in general
- You are force of proposal, you will participate in the choice of technos for the development of new services
- You have experience on Angular and TypeScript
- You are familiar with the noSQL databases and especially with MongoDB
- Apprehending external APIs does not scare you
- The experience in system administration is a plus
(position based in Sarreguemines - base 39h / week - compensation according to profile and experience)
Thank you to send your application to the attention of Marc Feld - Security Director, by mail to: contact[at]opteamum[dot]com